Sunday, April 20, 2008

AMUSING.

Hey everyone!
Does anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance Australia, Bondi Rescue or Biggest Loser?
It's alright. I only watch one of them so don't worry if you don't watch these shows, k?

Anyway, those three shows have something in common. Can anyone guess what it is? Okay, I'll tell you.

One of the Big Brother housemate (for this year) is going to be showed on SYTYCD, another one on Bondi Rescue and another one on the Biggest Loser. I just thought I'd share that piece of news.

Yes, I know what you are thinking. "Omg. Why is Laura telling us about Big Brother? It is such a boring show..."
Well, you may think it is boring (That's true) but Friday Night Live is interesting. And funny. =]

And don't worry, I don't care about the Big Brother housemates either.

No comments: