Sunday, April 27, 2008

CELEBRITY PROFILE: NATALIE BASSINGTHWAIGHTE!

Full Name: Natalie Bassingthwaighte
AKA: Nat, Nat Bass, etc.
D.O.B: 1st September 1975 (age 32)
Significant Achievements: Besides having an un-pronounceable, longest surname ever, she has acted on Neighbours, host of So You Think You Can Dance Australia, wrote a book with her sister and having her own band: Rogue Traders.
Not-so-significant Achievements: Nothing.
Stalker Rating: Moderately Low. No one can have her babies but there are guys that flirt with her. (i.e. Jason Coleman and Matt Lee)
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Well, start by checking out her own website and wikipedia site.
Other (un)Nessecary Information: Her boyfriend is Cameron McGlinchey, the drummer of the Rogue Traders.
Quote: "I'd love to be fired out of a cannon because it's great!"
Photographic Evidence:
I love the purple dress!! I want it.

Prettiful.. Very prettiful, Nat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! do you know who the designer of the purple dress is?? I REALLY WANT IT TOO! pls get bak to me if u do kno (jen.ngu@live.com.au) thanks xx

Anonymous said...

hi repeating what the person above said do you know where her dress came from?? i want it for my formal =]
email me: elly.faded.memories@hotmail.com
thanks heaps!!<3