Wednesday, April 16, 2008

RANDOMNESS

I miss Graeme and Rhiannon. *sniff*

Okay, I need to go to rehab. I mean, I am addicted to drugs. (i.e. chocolate) And I need to stop mourning people on SYTYCD. I mean, I don't even know these people and yet I continue to think I do.

They tried to make me go to rehab and I said yes, yes, yes...

Yay. Bye everyone! Off to rehabilitation!!

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Dudes, I was only joking. I'm going to rehab. Keep dreaming, fellow bloggers.
Anyway, hopefully Graeme and Rhiannon bring out a CD or an EP or something like that. I mean, they are both singers, right?

And Graeme said (in an interview after he left the show) that he was looking for a girlfriend because he is single. And I was like, "Whoa! You can meet me anytime."

Oh and I'm going for Demi in SYTYCD because she is a B-Girl. It is a pretty good name instead of saying, "Hip Hop Girl." Because I'm not really into Hip Hop and I don't really like Soulja Boy. It is an annoying song. No offence.

Hm... What other news do I have? Ooh, Barry Hall got 7 weeks off footy! *parties*
I hate Barry Hall. Hate him with a passion. We are officially enemies...

No comments: