Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TV WEEK.

The Logies are next Sunday. Yeah, the reality TV blogger is going to the Logies so she won't be blogging about Big Brother next week. *sniff*

Anyway, I don't watch anything on Sunday (since SYTYCD ended) so I'll probably watch it. I don't watch much TV. I'll show you:

Monday night- Nothing
Tuesday night- Nothing
Wednesday- Nothing
Thursday- Nothing
Friday- Friday Night Live
Saturday- Before The Game
Sunday- Nothing

Omg. I didn't realise my life was so boring. I should start watching Friends. It'll brighten up my life and keep me away from my Maths book and novels.

And yeah. Read my LJ blog. It is fawesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should, like, live blog the Logies or something.

Laura said...

Yeah, that would be good. I'm probably going to watch the Logies. There isn't anything else on TV on a Sunday night.