Thursday, July 17, 2008

HI, I'M LAURA AND I LOVE TO SKI. ESPECIALLY THE APRICOT FLAVOURED SKI YOGHURT.

Hey everyone! (Well, I'm not sure who reads this because it is so boring but anyway)
I went to school today. And when I walked home, it was cold. And my fingers fell off. Well, they didn't really. They just froze. And I decided that I definitely wouldn't go to the snow in my life.

Actually, sometimes I think skiing would be fun. Today when I walked home, I might have been cold. But I just remembered the dream I had last night. In the dream I was at the top of a hill and there was snow everywhere. And the skiing instructor was teaching me and other people to ski. And I looked down the hill and I was like, "Um, sir. I don't want to go down that hill." And the skiing instructor was like, "Don't worry. You can go slow if you like."

And yeah. I never actually got to ski in my dream. The next part of the dream was in a heated room and there was snow outside. And everyone was sitting around a table eating dinner. And I walked up to the table and sat down.

That was the end of my dream. Pretty boring. What does everyone think of skiing? Is it fun? Should I go on the skiing trip this year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go :D because I am, rofl.

Also I got rained on while walking home from the bus stop D8. I got home and my hair looked like I'd just had a shower ._.

Laura said...

Haha! (I'm so mean)
I arrived home and then it started raining and I'm like, "Yay!" Because I just missed the rain. By that much.

Anonymous said...

MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH! 8D

Laura said...

Yay! Go Anonymous! I loved Get Smart too!!! X]