Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My friday nights will be BORING!

Hey fellow bloggers!

So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) is on tonight. Is anyone going to watch it? I might. I'm not sure yet. If I am bored at 7:30 pm, then I'll watch it. (But that is unlikely)

And yeah. The Amazing Race is on Thursday. Kynt and Vyxsin are totally fawesome. I love Vyxsin's hair. I want it. It is pink and pretty.

Big Brother is ending!! Sorry, I keep telling everyone because it is exciting news. =D
How could will it be with no Big Brother on? Futurama or The Simpsons will come back on at 7 pm. I can't wait. Seriously.

Except I'll miss FNL. I will. Bree won't be on TV anymore. *cries*
Oh, wait, Friday Night Download is coming back next week when BB ends. But that show (although Bree is on it) is boring. If I wanted to watch amusing videos, I would go onto Youtube or watch Funniest Home Videos.

Note: I haven't actually watched Friday Night Download. A friend told me it was boring. And I'm sure it is.

Okay. I won't mention Big Brother again. Today, I got chocolates. They are a good size (that's what she said) but they are expensive. 2 bucks each. Only expensive for cheapskates like me. Anyway, I bought a Mars bar. It was yummy. And there are Twix, Bounty, Starburst and Mars Rocks. I think that is all. I probably missed one.

Sorry if I made anyone drool by talking about chocolate. My apologies if your keyboard needs to be repaired because your dad found it covered in saliva.

Instead of Big Brother, they should put a show on called Dale Thomas Uncut. And it will show Dale in the shower and in bed. And there will be cameras in his house. Everyday, at 7 pm, I'll turn on the TV and watch Dale for half an hour. How cool would that be? I'd be sitting on my couch screaming, "Dale! Take a shower!!!" And none of Dale's body parts will be blurred out. Oh and Jess will be also in the house but she won't be seen naked. That would be gross. Well, for me it would be.

No comments: