Sunday, July 20, 2008

'SUP?

Okay, I know my last post was a bit like, "Oh no, Big Brother is leaving." But I assure you, that is not the message I wanted to get across.

I am so happy about BB being axed that I have decided that this post will NOT mention Big Brother in this post.

Yesterday, I watched the footy. St Kilda beat Hawthorn. Massive shock. Buddy kicked 3 goals. Speaking of Buddy, what the hell was going on about the toothpaste thing? O_O

Anyway, St Kilda won. It really gives out the message that the teams who are outside the top 8 (St Kilda and Kangaroos) play harder and with more effort than the teams who are already guaranteed a spot in the finals (Hawthorn and Collingwood). Now, I'm not saying Collingwood will definitely be in the finals. I'm just saying that they have been playing EXCEPTIONALLY well and will MOST LIKELY be in the finals.

So yeah. You know who is ugly? Chance Bateman. His hair is ridiculous. Get a haircut, you moron! Oh right, I just remembered that Chance Bateman plays for Hawthorn so he MUST be a d***head. I have no idea what his parents were thinking when they named him. Were they on drugs? Drunk? =|

Buddy didn't play to his standards though. Well, not in the fourth quarter. Oh, that's right, the players that I like NEVER play well in the fourth quarter when they're needed the most. *looks at Dale Thomas and Buddy*

I watched Before The Game yesterday too. Shane Wakelin went Inside 60 with Hughesy. I love him. He plays for the best team EVER. Which is Collingwood, if you haven't worked that out yet. Collingwood must be the BEST TEAM EVER because they beat Geelong. By 86 points. I shall always remember that. X]

I was reading the newspaper today and guess what musical is coming out?
Shane Warne The Musical. Yes, there is a musical coming out on December 10th called Shane Warne The Musical. Apparently, it is a comedy musical. I want to go and see it. Even though I don't like Shane Warne. He is a d***head. Even I can send text messages properly. And I suck at everything. X]

No comments: