Saturday, July 12, 2008

SUP?

Hey fellow bloggers! I'm really sorry that I haven't blogged on here for AGES. I went on holidays and haven't been near a computer for like a week.



I went to see Kung Fu Panda and Get Smart. ^_^

They were fawesome and I recommend both of them. Hilarious movies. Steve Carroll is such a good actor and Anne Hathaway is, well, brilliant as per usual. Oh and Jack Black is one of the coolest guys around and I shall never get tired of saying that.



I watched Friday Night Live last night. And guess what? Brigitte left the house. Exciting news. It made my day. And Ben won FNL. He beat Travis. I don't like Travis. His voice is way too high. And annoying. I wanted Alice to win though. She is awesome. She takes care of sick animals so she must be good. And smart. Ben is smart too. Apparently he was Dux (did I spell it right?) of his school. I learned that on the opening night of Big Brother.



Collingwood beat Sydney. And hopefully they beat Adelaide. Dale Thomas gets his dog this week. He said so in his blog. X]



And yeah. That is all. Oh wait, on FNL, Bree was wearing a nice dress. It looked pretty on her. Her hair was even prettier. And then Brigitte came out wearing (basically) the same dress and same hairstyle (except more blonde).

No comments: