Friday, December 21, 2007

Amazing Race. X]

Oh Em Gee. X]

Anyone watch it? I did.

Kimberly reminds me of that chick on Don't Forget The Lyrics. The Katie one.

And Phil should have ELIMINATED Tom and Terry (i.e. TNT). They broke the rules. =]

My favourites are (or were): Dustin and Kandice, the cheerleaders, Lauren (not Duke 'cause he is lame), Kimberly (not Rob) and Tyler and James (TJ).

Yeah. Kimberly and Rob are like Rob-And-Amber-Wannabes 'cept they fight too much.

Rob and Amber don't fight. Amber's like, "I love you, Rob." And Rob's like, "Gotta win. Gotta win. Argh."

And when they were losing in the All Stars, Amber was like, "You are angry 'cause we're not winning." And Rob was like, "Noo."

Twas funny.

And Dustin and Kandice helped Rob and Amber in the All Stars. I was like, "Go Dee and Kay!!"

Hm. Duke and Lauren got eliminated last night. I was like, "It is all Duke's fault. Poor Lauren..."

BTW, Duke kinda doesn't like Lauren. 'Cause Lauren came out of the closet. Well, Duke likes Lauren but not love.

In this context, 'love' is like 'father-daughter love'


Yeah...

No comments: