Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Music Video Awards '07

Let us start with the Worst Videos of the Year...

Runner-up is Mr. Marilyn Manson, with his dodgy video for his dodgy song, Heart-Shaped Glasses!
It's pretty damn graphic, so I'll just supply a link here, if you really want to torture yourself by watching him and his 19-year-old girlfriend do it covered in blood. I say, don't do it to yourself!

And the worst video of the year is...



Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) - Ashlee Simpson
Oh, Trashlee. Your music wasn't that bad. But then you have to make a crappy rip-off of Gwen Stefani's What You Waiting For?. Honestly. You're dating Pete Wentz! Fall Out Boy make awesome videos! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

And now for the big ones, the...

MUSIC VIDEOS OF THE YEAAAARRRR!

The runner-up is..



Guilty Pleasure - Cobra Starship!
This cute music video was homemade by the band's keytarist, Vicky-T.
I can't stop watching it!

And now for the winner...
Drum roll, please...



The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy!
Do I need a reason? I will just say this one word: Hemingway.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for the BEST VIDEO CLIP OF THE YEAR!!! =]

Oh My God. I totally agree that Fall Out Boy make good video clips. =]

Anonymous said...

Yeah. The funny thing is, the same director directed the best and worst videos x]