Saturday, December 22, 2007

Annoying People 101

If you know me, you know how damn annoying I am, so when I recently came across a hilarious little webpage called GetAnnoyed.com, it brought many LOLs. It features hundreds of ways to annoy people, in various places and situations. Here are just some of my favourites...

In an elevator: Call out, "Group hug!" and enforce it.

Ask people to prove everything they say. (e.g. "I'm Bob, nice to meet you..." "PROVE IT!")

Become a secret agent for a week. Eat every piece of paper after reading it. Speak into your lapel. Accuse your roommate of stealing the secret plans to the world's greatest battlestation. Carry a gun.

Before anyone else is in the computer lab, connect each computer to a different screen than the one it's set up with.

When ordering something, if the person repeats the order to make sure they have it right, say, "Okay that'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window".

Constantly wink at a person you don't know. Follow them around and blow kisses to them.

Take your sofa for a walk.

Also, I have done the following many times:
If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

That's a good one too. =]

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

I thought i would make the list