Saturday, December 29, 2007

Celebrity Profile: Pete Wentz

Welcome to my first celebrity profile!
It's a little weird, actually - I still think of Pete as the bass player in a cool little band from Chicago. But not anymore, I suppose. Anyway, let's get on with the profiling...

Note Before: For those of you who don't know me, I tend to make fun of Pete a bit. Or a lot. But either way, I am a Wentz lover not a Wentz hater, so don't take my snide remarks too seriously.

Full Name: Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III
AKA: Pete Wentz, Pete, Petey, jerkface (Sorry, the last one's only to me).
D.O.B: June 5 1979 (age 28)
Signifigant Achievements: Plays bass and writes lyrics for punk/pop band Fall Out Boy, owns Clandestine Industries clothing label, bangs Trashlee Ashlee Simpson.
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: "Accidentally" leaking (oh, God, that's an awful word to use in this sentence..) pictures of his privates onto the internet last year, thus making me scared of computers for about a month.
Stalker Rating: Medium to High - 80% of teenage girls would like to have his babies (I am part of the 20%, no offence). Despite this, he is no Justin Timberlake, and generally only has swarms of paparazzi whilst with Ashlee.
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Go to www.clandestine.buzznet.com to view his MySpace photos (on Buzznet..), or www.falloutboyrock.com to read his blogs and Q+A sessions, you filthy, filthy whore. He also has a Blogger, but it took me ages to find it and he deleted his last one because it got printed in various magazines. So find it yourself!
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
Pete Wentz has his very own signature bass guitar out. I'm not sure whether the 13 year old girls who buy it can actually play it, though..
Photographic Evidence:
bury me in a hoody one day please - Photo Hosted at FriendsOrEnemies
Pete Wentz: Musician, Designer, Photo Whore.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh. Wow. Pete Wentz profile. I am SO excited. *sarcastic*

Yeah. You do make fun of Pete Wentz a lot. Poor Pete. =]

Oh well. I suppose Pete's parents love him VERY MUCH even if some Fall Out Boy fans don't. Oh and Trashlee. And Hemingway. And Patrick, Andy and Joe. And Pete Wentz' whore girlfriends. =]

Anonymous said...

Lmao, I love how you put "Trashlee" and "whore girlfriends" seperately xD.

Oh, I love Pete. Just in a very hateful way..>_>