Friday, December 21, 2007

WISE THINGS TO REMEMBER.... X]

Yes. I know I'm insane but I can be wise....

Here are some wise things for you all. I shall add my comments too. =]
Wise quote in red; my comments in white.

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Yeah. Good one to remember at the pub. Have you had enough tequilas? Remember this little rhyme....

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? Good thinking. Why don't all monkeys and apes evolve into men (or women)???

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
That's a good one. 'Cause you can't kill the animal 'cause it's endangered but you can't just let the animal eat the plant.... Hm. X]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Which one? I think homeless. 'Cause he is like a snail. They carry their homes around with them... =]

Could a vegetarian eat chicken flavoured chips?
That's a tricky one. 'Cause I'm not a vegetarian. One day, I'll give Miri some chicken flavoured chips... And I'll see if she eats them... =]

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Probably the light bulb. I mean, where would we be without the light bulb? Hang on, when was sliced bread invented? When my mum was a child, I think. X]

If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
Yeah. They'd all have to drown. 'Cause they all have to do the SAME thing to win the competition. If one picks his nose, everyone has to do it too. X]

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Adults ENJOY adultery?? Woah. So that's where all our parents go at night... =]

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
Well, Earth is the stage and all the aliens from Mars, Mercury, Venus and what not are the audience... =]

If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
I'll try it one day. Well, actually I don't know what antipasta is... =|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Ily Laura. I can eat chicken flavoured chips, 'cause it's only a flavouring (no animals were killed/harmed to make it). :D.