Thursday, December 27, 2007

Miri's Most Favourite Albums EVER

5. American Idiot - Green Day
Personal Favourite Songs: St. Jimmy, Jesus of Suburbia.
I do love concept albums, and this one is one of my favourites. Green Day matured a lot with this album.

4. Riot! - Paramore
Personal Favourite Songs: Born For This, Crushcrushcrush.
Hayley's voice is amazing. This is a powerful album with awesome catchy songs.

3. The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia..
Personal Favourite Songs: Sex Changes, Sing.
Amanda Palmer is a song writing genius. The songs are unique and brilliant. And I love albums that get the album name from a lyric.

2. From Under the Cork Tree - Fall Out Boy
Personal Favourite Songs: XO; Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner; Sugar, We're Going Down.
Let's face it: Pete Wentz is also a lyrical genius. I'm sorry, but it's true. This is the first album I ever brought that I still love now.

1. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge - My Chemical Romance
Personal Favourite Songs: It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish; Helena; Cemetery Drive.
The ultimate concept album, in my opinion, basically about a man who makes a deal with the devil to bring his girlfriend back to life. He has to kill all these bad people! The great thing is, the songs aren't just written for the concept; they're real - but they're metaphors. Favourite album from my favourite band!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Um. Okay. You'd think Miri liked Cobra Starship BETTER than Green Day..

I mean, she talks ALL THE TIME about MCR, FOB, Paramore and Dresden Dolls.

And then she ALWAYS talks about Cobra Starship. Well, more than Green day.

Oh well. I guess Gabe and Vicky-T can go f*** themselves in a corner. Oh and they can cry in the corner. X]

Anyway, I'm sure Britney Spears will be one of Miri's FAVE singers next year. =]

Hey wait -- there are NO Green Day songs on my Ipod.. Oh crap!! Dammit..

I have a MCR song (Teenagers). And FOB songs (thnks fr th mmrs, take over break over whatever, and few more). And I have a Snake Starship song. Wait -- I mean COBRA starhip. I only have one though. The Snakes on a plane one.

But no Dresden Dolls or Paramore. Sorry Miri. X]

Anonymous said...

O_________O.
Cobra Starship have my 6 favourite album D:
You insulted Gabe and Vicky-T! How could you?!
You said they could go "fornicate themselves with an iron stick" /familyguyquote.











WAIT.
YOU HAVE AN iPOD?! :D!

Laura said...

Yeah. I have an Ipod 'cept I only have 78 songs on it...
And most of my songs are like "Wonderwall by Ben" and "Bittersweet Symphony by Matt" and certain songs like that...

Yes, I am lame.
Oh and I have Rehab 'cept not by Amy Winehouse.