Saturday, December 29, 2007

COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU! =]

Here are a list of movies I want to see next year. I will also make a list of movies that I don't like or I wouldn't want to see...

MOVIES I WANT TO SEE:
-Horton Hears A Who; Released 20th March 2008 (A cartoon with Jim Carrey. Awesome...)
-Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian; Released 5th June 2008 (Ooh. Narnia...)
-Kung Fu Panda; Released 26th June 2008 (Jackie Chan. Cute little pandas. Fun...)
-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince; Released 27th November 2008 (Yay for Harry)
-Madagascar 2: The Crate Escape; Released 11th December 2008 (OMG! I love thee...)
-Chronicles Of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader; Released 30th April 2009 (More Narnia. Yay...)
-Ice Age 3; Released 1st July 2009 (Haven't even seen Ice Age 2 yet...)
-Shrek Goes Fourth; Released 10th June 2010 (Haven't even seen Shrek 3...)


MOVIES I DON'T WANT TO SEE:
-Hannah Montana 3D; Released 20th March 2008 (Um. That was Hannah. Hannah Montana. Yes...)
-Where In The World Is Osama Bin Laden; 10th April 2008 (Oh My God. Not Osama Bin Laden Again... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KUNG FU PANDAAAAAAA! Lmfao! I saw the ad for that and nearly died!
I wanna see:
I Am Legend
Sweeney Todd (it's a musical about a serial killer who kills people and then this woman makes them into pies! It rocks. It stars Johnny Depp and Helena Boham Carter (Bellatrix from Harry Potter). And is directed by Tim Burton! Yayyy! /rant)