Sunday, March 9, 2008

COMMENTATOR.

Saints won last night. Who feels proud? (Considering two of the people who read my blog are St.Kilda supporters..)

Anyway, enough talk about St.Kilda. I was watching the first half of the game last night and I was like, "I should become a commentator."

Now, I know you're thinking, "Why would Laura want to become a commentator? She doesn't talk."

Yes, what you are saying is true. But the reason I want to become a commentator is because footballers have the funniest names. i.e. An Adelaide player has the last name Johncock. Think about it.

I'll list some more.
  1. Shannon Cox: Collingwood
  2. Brad Dick: Collingwood (He is injured though)
  3. Graham Johncock: Adelaide
  4. Justin Koschitzke: St. Kilda (His name isn't funny; it is just fun to say)
  5. Dean Cox: West Coast
That is all I can think of. But if you find more, tell me and I'll add them to the list, k?

Yeah, it would be fun to commentate. i.e. "Cox has got the ball; handballed to Dick; Johncock has intercepted and is now running towards the goal..."

Lol. Good times.

No comments: