Saturday, March 22, 2008

TODAY IS FAWESOME!

Collingwood FTW! *dies*

Yeah, I know. Collingwood beat Fremantle! Woo hoo! *celebrates*
Random post. =P
Dale Thomas kicked two goals! I was like, "Whoa!"

And Nathan J. Brown played his first game (Aw!). I was so proud. It wasn't on TV though, just radio. Well, it may have been on TV but I don't have Foxtel. =]

And oh my gosh! Before The Game comes back on tonight. Without Pete, though. Bummer! Anyhoo, Rove is coming back (March 30 - yay!) and Pete will be on that show. So, stay calm all you Pete fans... X]

And St.Kilda and Sydney play tonight. Go the Victorian teams! They rule. Like Richmond and Geelong won on Thursday night and Collingwood won today. Holy crap. Victorians teams FTW! =]

Anyway, I have finished my Accounting homework. Well, except for a few freaking questions. =]
And my Biology homework is done too. Yay! Only Maths and Chemistry to go. (Neeerd)

Speaking of being a nerd, I'm getting glasses some time in the holidays. I'm getting old. *grabs walking stick*

Oh and I was watching Video Hits this morning and guess what? Video Hits did this Operator Please thingy. It was all about Operator Please! I nearly died. =P
Anyway, Timmy is mine. And so is Joe Jonas' scarf. He is from the Jonas Brothers but I don't want him; I want his scarf. The purple scarf...

Scarves are fawesome. Especially ones that are worn by Dale Thomas and Timmy. Oh and Joe Jonas. Except Joe isn't that hot; he's cute. His fringe is cuter, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Ross has a scarf thing going on at the moment ._.

Laura said...

Uh. Yeah. I saw Nine in the Afternoon on Video Hits. =]