Monday, March 3, 2008

WHAT SHALL I TALK ABOUT??

Hm..

Nathan Sapsford is 31 years old! Waa. He's too old for me. It's sad. I only found out on the weekend. It sorta sucks. But I'd be really happy if he fell in love with Fuzzy and got married and such... that. =]

Today, I was sitting in Biology and in my head I was like, "Stop and Stare..." because I was singing that song by One Republic 'cept I only know three words. Sad, isn't it?

Oh and on the way home I was like thinking of good songs and videos that I don't have on my Ipod. Like Me and You by Fall Out Boy. Good song. And I remember watching the Guilty Pleasure video clip by Cobra Starship (speaking of Cobra Starship, Stephenie Meyer called her son Gabe) and in the video clip, they were like playing Twister and they were in weird positions.

Like, for example, you know how you play Twister and your bum ends up in someone's face? Or vice versa? Well, don't you hate it when you have just placed your right hand on the red spot and you look up and someone's bum is like right in your face? And then they fart? Don't you hate that?

Okay, fine. I won't talk about farting while you eat your chocolate cake with whipped cream in the middle and chocolate icing on the top and melting down the sides. Oh and the yummy green sprinkles scattered around the icing. X]

Make sure you share that chocolate cake. Or else. *sharpens knife*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I could TOTALLY picture you sharpening a knife?
XD
Like, it could be Laura Facial Expression #6!

Laura said...

Uh, yes. Do I sharpen knives a lot?

*sharpens knife*