Saturday, March 1, 2008

FUN LINKS. =]

Yes, I am back. Back again. *starts singing Eminem*

I have brought back a favourite of yours (points to Fred). This segment is called:

LINKS FOR WHEN YOU ARE BORED...

This one is a competition. Not my competition. This is a competition where you can win good prizes like computers and Apple stuff. You can Write something, make music, take pictures, make a film or design something. Or you can win free stuff by answering question and stuff.

Yeah, this link is Video Hits website. You can enter competitions, see what band's are touring and more! It rocks. =]

This website has got fun games and stuff on it. Just click on interact, I think. And then go to cheeseburger in a can. Cool game.

And yeah, I'll be back with more links. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAURA'S BACK!
TELL A FRIEND!

..Hey Laura! Laura's back! 8D
Heheheh.