Thursday, March 13, 2008

STUFF, STUFF AND MORE STUFF....

St Pat's Day is on Monday! Yay! Except my school are sorta celebrating it tomorrow because we have school photos on Monday. Eek! I hate school photos. I always look bad. The camera hates me. =[

Anyway, my point is that I am wearing green tomorrow! Well, not really as I don't have anything green but you know. I'll probably wear a green bracelet or something. Or green underpants. Nice.

Oh and the freaking Rogue Traders (Yes, Nat Bass, that means you) are touring in Melbourne/Victoria but not at good places. E.g. places far away from me. Actually there is a place in the city but it is an over-18's place. How lame...

Dammit! Well, the tickets weren't that cheap though. Like $56 or something. I mean, the Operator Please concert is like $20. Pretty cheap. =]

Yeah. Anyway, I have English tomorrow. Friday Fun FTW! And Maths. Well, I kinda have to expect Maths every day 'cause I do two maths subjects. Neeerd. =]

Hm. Yeah. Zafron is fawesome. So is Zahler. He got stage fright in the book I'm reading. I was like, "Nooo. Not Zahler. He's too fawesome to get stage fright." And Zahler's best friend, Moz, is also in the band and he turned into a vampire. Oh and in the book, to be a vampire, you have to sleep with a vampire. Like as in "frothy coffee" or "getting active in the bed."

So anyway, the lead singer of the band slept with Moz and now they are both vampires. Lol. They eat lots of garlic and raw meat. Oh and mandrake tea. X]

And yeah. I suppose that will be the end of my post. See ya, people. Don't forget to watch The Amazing Race finale. Go TJ and Kim!! =]

No comments: