Thursday, March 6, 2008

TODAY. BIRTHDAY. X]

Yeah. It's my birthday. And I turn 17. That's the age that Edward became a vampire. So that means that I will become a vampire just like Edward. =]

Yum. Blood. *drools*

Anyway, today I had a maths test and we couldn't use our calculators yet pretty much all the questions had surd answers. It was like difficult. =|

And at lunchtime, I ate marshmallows coated in chocolate. That is much better than blood. And it sort of reminded me of The Biggest Loser last year where they had a temptation and there was a chocolate fountain with like so much food to dip into the chocolate. And barely anyone was having any chocolate. My mouth was drooling.

I haven't seen any Temptation challenges this year, let alone ANY Biggest Loser shows. =]

Yeah, see ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who brought you the chocolate coated marshmellows? ;D
Hint: MEEEE! -dance dance-

Laura said...

Really? Did you?
Yeah, thanks. You are kind. =]