Friday, March 21, 2008

HOLIDAYS FTW!

Yes, it is holidays here in Antarctica. Very cold, though. =[

Okay, I'm kidding. I don't live in Antarctica. I just felt like saying that. Anyway, hopefully I will get to the cinemas these holidays with my busy holiday schedule. Okay, fine.... I'm not that busy but there are many movies I want to see.

1. Horton Hears A Who. Good movie. I've only seen ads and also read that Jesse McCartney is the voice of JoJo or something. Jesse McCartney was a good voice for Theodore in Alvin and the Chipkmunks.

2. Drillbit Taylor. Owen Wilson FTW! He was in Shanghai Noon which is a pretty good movie. Funny too. Especially with Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson. =]

3. Hannah Montana. Lol, I'm totally joking about this one. I joke around a lot, don't I? I have never seen any episodes of this show and I guess I wouldn't want to.

4. Camp Rock. Fawesome movie. My friend told me about it. She is absolutely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers, lol. Except it isn't out in cinemas yet. Apparently it is out on Foxtel before it is on cinemas. Damn youuu, people with Foxtel! =D

And yeah. Keep updated with my blog. Bye!

No comments: