Saturday, January 26, 2008

CAN YOU DANCE??

No I can not...

Hey there.
Are you ready to dance?
The young Aussies are.

Reader: WHAT YOUNG AUSSIES?!?!?!

Young Aussies on So You Think You Can Dance...

Reader: Oh. I see. Cool. =]

And guess who is hosting the show?

Reader: Who? Tell me. I can't handle suspense...

Wait for it... Drum roll please... NATALIE!!

Reader: Natalie? Natalie who? I don't know any Natalie's...

You do. She sings "I never liked you" which is like the BEST SONG EVERR.. X]
Ah. The Aussie-est show ever. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...
AUSSIE RULES!
Sure do.
Speaking of Aussie... Some of my favourite bands/artists are AUSSIE...
Pretty cool. Operator Please, The Veronicas, Matt Corby and yeah. Oh and Rogue Traders. They are pretty good too...
Hm... Australia Day today. Put some shrimp on the barbie and get a good position on the couch. 'Cause the CRICKET is on. And Australia are batting today. And guess who's back?
Matty Hayden!!! =]
Oh and Gilly is playing too. And Brett Lee and Mitch Johnson.
And the monkey: ANDY SYMONDS!! (No, that is NOT racist...)
And George is back too. Oh yeah. George = Brad Hogg. (He hogs the ball... Geddit??)
Ah, yeah. Good times.
OMG! The one day matches will be happening soon and I'd just like to point out...
In the Sri Lankan team, there is a really cool guy with really cool hair. His last name is Malinga and he is a spin bowler...
Oh and in the Indian team, there is also a really cool guy with really cool hair. His name is Sharma and he is ALSO a bowler.
Now, this dudes aren't hot. So don't go up to them and ask for their babies or something. 'Cause that is just too wrong. Even if you are 16 and Sharma is only freaking 19.
Yes. Sharma is only 19. Pretty young, right? Compared to Brett Lee and Gilly and what not.
This blog post is so freaking looong. X]
Who watches the tennis here?
"Come on," said Lleyton Hewitt.
I wanted Casey Dellacqua to win. *sniff* She came from WA. That is where Gilly comes from.
Wait... I have to show you something... X]
I'll do a profile on Gilly and Casey. I'll put pictures up to show thee that they look alike. X]

No comments: