Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pete Wentz Lets His Political Views Hang Out.

So at first I thought Pete Wentz supporting Barack Obama in America's presidential election was, well, a little odd.
But then I remembered he dropped out of political science at university, so I guess it's not that weird.
In his Super Secret Magical Blog, he also said something along the lines of "you'll probably be bored by this, so just skip to buying the t-shirt".
Thanks, Pete. Because I can't do politics in VCE and like Fall Out Boy at the same time.
He's also posted new photos of a cool new Clandestine Industries hoodie on his Buzznet, and posted a few answers to questions (kind of depressing ones, for some reason) and journals on the Fall Out Boy website.

Hee, look at me - keeping everyone updated with their Wentz news.

PS: I apologize for the lack of blogging. I was on holiday with limited Sidekick reception and I think Laura's on holidays too.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Hey! Followed that link to the FOB macros that you left on Pete's blog. Haven't laughed so hard in a good while- they are hilarious! :)