Monday, January 28, 2008

TIMMY COMMANDEUR...

Yes. He is the best. And awesome too. =]

According to my sources, his birthday is the 22nd June 1990. Three years and one day younger than Dale Thomas. They are seriously twins. Well, not twins. Maybe brothers.

Like, for example, I am four months and one day younger than Matty Corby. We ARE twins. He just needs to admit it.

I got an Ipod cover a few days ago. Whoa. Mega exciting news. Lol. It is a clear one and it was only 17 bucks or something. There was a cheaper cover there too. But it was made of a different material. The floppy material. Yeah.

OMG. I watched the tennis last night. Good times. The Serbian guy won of course. If you can beat freaking Federer than you can beat ANYONE. X]

Tennis shoes sounds the same as ten issues. Did Amandah think of that herself? Genius...

Does anyone watch Survivor? Anyone at all?? =]

I do. It amuses me. So does the Amazing Race but we can talk about that on Friday.

Back to Survivor, though. My favourites in this season are : Courtney (she is dying from malnutrition), Todd (snort), Amanda and Frosti (he already left).

I DO NOT like: Peih Gee. (pronounced PG - as in Parental Guidance)

Anyway. I should leave you now. Farewell. =]

No comments: