Friday, January 4, 2008

CELEBRITY PROFILE: MATT CORBY

Full Name: Matthew John Corby
AKA: Matt, Matty,
D.O.B: November 7 1990 (age 17)
Significant Achievements: Came runner up in Australian Idol 2007. Plays guitar and piano as well as singing.
Not-so-significant Achievements: Singing Immigrant Song. Looking bored while singing Here I Am. Sitting naked with Brianna in the spa.
Stalker Rating: Medium, I guess. Everytime he sang on Australian Idol, girls would just scream.
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Go to www.mattcorby.net and click on the forums. Heaps of people on my myspace are obsessed with that site. You will be too.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
He doesn't wash his hair. He just lets the salts and stuff in the sea go through his hair.
Photographic Evidence:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to ruffle his hairz.