Tuesday, January 1, 2008

CELEBRITY PROFILE: DALE THOMAS

Full Name: Dale Thomas
AKA: Daisy, DT, Thommo, Sparky, etc...
D.O.B: June 21 1987 (age 20)
Signifigant Achievements: Plays football for Collingwood. He was man of the match in Round 14 against St Kilda.
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: Getting into a brawl against Carlton. Other people were involved too.
Stalker Rating: Medium. When I went to McHappy Day, there were all these girls trying to get a photo with Dale. Oh and my friend's sister's friend is obsessed with him. (And wants to marry him).
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Well, you could go along to the Collingwood Family Day. I think you can meet the players there. Check the official website for more details.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
He comes from Drouin in Gippsland. When he wanted to get his haircut, he drove all the way to Drouin.
Photo:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like they put a girl in a suit!
LMAO.
;D

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like they put a girl in a suit!
LMAO.
;D

Laura said...

Dale Thomas is NOT a girl!!
He is cool like me.. =]

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I accidentally posted it twice.

He is cool like you, and a girl like you! :O

Anonymous said...

Dale is so hot!! I mean the first time i eva saw him i thought he looked like a pansy but now i adore him. I love you Dale Thomas! Will you marry me??