Monday, October 20, 2008

THE ARIAS.

The ARIAS was on yesterday.
I was slightly disappointed cos I wanted to watch Rove but Hamish and Andy were really amusing at the start of the show so I decided to watch the ARIAS.
I didn't watch all of it (just till 8:30) but Gabriella Cilmi won 6. I was so proud.
It is really scary that Gabriella Cilmi is younger than me yet she has achieved more in her life AND she can sing. I fail at life. X'[

Also, I saw the Living End get an ARIA thingy. And they played White Noise. ^_^
I love that song.
Apparently Pink performed too. And Gabriella Cilmi. WHYY DID I MISS IT??
Oh well. Good times, anyway.

I went to the Art Show yesterday (Scones are yum!) and the Fete (Krispy Kreme FTW).
They were both fun. Read about them on my other blog.

Speaking of my other blog, I'm thinking of just having one blog.
It'll probably be Zoidberg Tales cos that has all the stuff (and junk) on the side.
So yeah.
It will just mean that you will only have to read one of my blogs. Instead of two. KK?

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

tle, tle, tle, tle ...
they shouldve gotten more arias :(

Laura said...

I know right.
The Living End are awesome.
Except not as awesome as Gabriella Cilmi!