Thursday, October 2, 2008

AN UPDATE.

Channel Ten axed 90210!
LOL. I never watched that show. Except I did watch it last Monday night cos my friend really liked it so she was all like, "LAURA, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!"
And I was like, "FINE. Hmph."
So I watched it and it was kinda funneh cos one of the people was asking all these Biology-type questions. I think one of them was studying.
I didn't really understand the whole show (and I didn't know who the characters were).

So yeah. I just found out that 90210 got axed.
WOW.
Why would you axe 90210 when there is CLEARLY someone who watches it (my friend) and not axe Australian Idol when CLEARLY no one watches it?
It would be better for me if Australian Idol was axed cos 1) they might put on Simpsons repeats and 2) Rove will start ON TIME for once.

UGH. I don't even watch 90210 or anything else at that timeslot. So the axing of 90210 doesn't affect me. DAMMIT.
I can think of some other shows Channel 10 could have axed.
  1. Australian Idol. That's an obvious one. Cos no one watches it.
  2. Friday Night Download. If we want to view video clips, we'll search for them on You Tube. This show is pretteh pointless.
  3. Kenny's World. If we want to watch toilets for half an hour, we can go to our own bathroom and stare at the toilet. And we don't want a running commentary on it, either.
  4. Neighbours. Sorry, I just had to put this one on. Anything with Dean Geyer on it is pretteh bad, in my opinion.
  5. Taken Out. I don't know why, it just bores me.
  6. Bondi Rescue. I don't know. It just bores me.
  7. The Jamie Oliver show where he killed a chicken. You put me off chicken for a week, Jamie! I HATE YOU! T_T
And yeah. That's all.
If you know any more, just comment.
Oh and if one of your favourite shows is listed above, just shoot me, k? Cos I'm sorry, I was only naming shows that I don't like. And I'm a loser so yeah. You probably wouldn't agree with me. -lame-

4 comments:

J said...

Any drama can get axed, in my opinion.
Toasted TV (unless they start playing the better cartoons again)
Soap operas.
Etc.

Laura said...

Ah, yes.
I forgot about Toasted TV.
I used to wake up early every morning before school to watch ALL GROWN UP RUGRATS on Toasted TV.
It wasn't as good as baby Rugrats but still.

I liked Tommy.

Anonymous said...

aah i agree with you
well except for the neighbours thing :p
but seriously
THEY HARDLY EVEN GAVE 90210 A BLOODY CHANCE!
bastards..

Laura said...

Yeah, I know.
They should have left 90210 on TV a little bit longer.
And taken off something else.