Sunday, October 5, 2008

LOL.

So.
Yesterday I was kinda sad.
Cos I could have seen Buddeh Franklin AND Nathan Buckley.

In lighter news, Rove is on tonight.
I'm presuming Kaz James will be performing cos that's what the TV Guide told me.
I like Kaz James. I found out yesterday that he was in the Bodyrockers or something.
I was all like, "WHOA. O_O"

'Cept I never really liked any songs by the Bodyrockers. I just like WEEEEEEEEEE... HOLD ON by Kaz James.

Also, Kaz is a pretteh name.
It has a 'z' in it.
So, it's like JAZZ. Which is a great name cos it's a genre of music that I like AND a nickname of a girl's name - Jasmine. And Jasmine is a pretteh flower that smells nice. X]

Anyway, I shall go.
Later, peeps.
Bye for now but not forever.
P.S. I do remember a song by the Bodyrockers. It was all like, "I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE..."
But I never liked it. Not as much as WEEEEEEEEEEEE... HOLD ON. ^_^

8 comments:

J said...

Did ya read Peeps?

Blame ur mum for missing Buddy and Nathan Buckley. Works every time :)

Laura said...

I know. I love the blame game. ^_^

No, I haven't read Peeps.
I lost my library card and it costs 4 bucks to get a new one.

=[

J said...

IT COST U MONEY TO GET A NEW LIBRARY CARD?!?!?!?!?!
THAT IS SO BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Well, it doesn't cost money to get a library card.
It costs money to REPLACE a library card.

I think.

J said...

Probably. BUT YOU WERE STILL RIPPED OFF!

Laura said...

I know.
Except I still haven't got the library card yet cos you're under-18, you need a parent/adult/whatever to sign it.

My mum has only asked the library people what a replacement library card costs and they were like, "$4."

J said...

Wow, even if it cost $4 I'd get a new card. But yeah my parents would take AGES to sign ANYTHING ...
$4, what a ripoff ...

Laura said...

I'll probably get the card on the weekend. ^_^