Friday, October 3, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... HOLD ON.

I cannot get on to Live Journal. Life sucks.
Anyway, I was watching an ad for Rove for the Sunday night show and it said that Kaz James was performing.
So I went on to the website and it doesn't even mention Kaz James!

I like Kaz James' song that goes, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. HOLD ON. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. HOLD ON, etc."
And yeah.
I always sing along.
LOL, me and my mum were in the car and the song came on the radio.
So I was like, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. HOLD ON."
And my mum was like, "Uh, yes. -confused-"
Ah, good times.

Anyhoo, hopefully Kaz James does perform on Rove.
'Cept he can't beat Lady GaGa's performance. That was magnificant.
^_^

Heh heh, the Idols are singin' ABBA songs next week. Do you know how many times I've seen an Australian Idol ad this week telling me that Idol is singing ABBA? About 1 million.
Is Australian Idol getting desperate so they make the Idols sing songs from a good band and advertising it a lot?
Well, it ain't convinced me.
I'll purposely watch Dancing With The Stars (Paul Licuria FTW!) on Sunday so that Australian Idol can get what they deserve - an axing.
And then, I'll be back to watching Channel 10 on Sunday nights - SIMPSONS HOUR!! ^_^

Later, peeps.
P.S. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... HOLD ON.

4 comments:

J said...

Cool sounding song, I'll have to listen to it!

Laura said...

Yeah.
Awesome song.
I saw it on the Music Jungle and then it came on Video Hits. LOL.

Anonymous said...

OMG I HAD A DREAM A WEEK AGO THAT I WAS ON AUS IDOL AND IT WAS ABBA SONGS AND I SUNG THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL O_O.
rofl I'm ~psychic.
Maybe I should audition next year, ahahaha.

Also, LiveJournal wasn't working for anyone for forty minutes :C.
It chagrined my dazzle.

Laura said...

Yeah, you'd be good on Idol. You would probably boost the ratings. Oh wait - anything could boost the ratings of that show - the only way is up.