Tuesday, October 7, 2008

YAY. THREE MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL TILL THE WEEKEND!

Hey peeps!
I watched the Simpsons yesterday! ^_^
And today, we watched Keeping The Faith which was a fantastic movie.
Ben Stiller is in it. He's the rabbi.
And the rabbi is friends with a Catholic priest (I know, right!)
Oh and the rabbi and the priest are friends with a chick who doesn't really have a religion. Well, she might. 'Cept she doesn't say what it is.

Anyway, it is a good movie.
I like Religion classes when we watch movies. That's what religion should be about. MOVIES.
We should watch The Simpsons in Religion class.
I mean, Ned Flanders is VERY religious and Reverend Lovejoy is a priest.
And Homer is a lazy Christian cos he doesn't like getting up early to go to church. He is like me.

I'm gonna go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. I got 66% in my Accounting SAC. It was exciting cos the highest mark in the class was 67% and the lowest mark was 6%. ^_^

4 comments:

J said...

The lowest mark was 6%?
Some people in your class must be a little ... dumb?
Congrats for one under highest mark!

Laura said...

I know, right.
Well, the SAC was pretty hard.
I mean, it was Accounting and also, it was on depreciation and profit & loss and yeah.
Oh and some people included the GST into the cost price when they weren't meant to.

I always get confused between ACCUMULATED depreciation and depreciation EXPENSE.

J said...

Whoa, sounds confusing.
Another reason for me not to do commerce or any commerce-related subject. :)

Laura said...

Yeah, I know.
That's why I only do Accounting. I don't do economics or business management. Too much GREY. EW.