Wednesday, October 1, 2008

STUFF. AND DALE THOMAS.

Howdy everyone!
I just went to teh library (nerd!) and I got the book called Before I Die.
Lots of people say it is really good yet really sad.
I have read the first chapter which consisted of me laughing out loud cos she made a funneh comment.
Tessa (main character) said she didn't want the blackberries.
So the guy was like, "What do you want?"
And Tess was like, "I want a baby elephant."
And it was funneh. ^_^

Also, I found one of Jaclyn Moriarty books (yay!) which is called Spell Book or something.
It seems really good.
I was going to get her other book, I have a bed of buttermilk pancakes, but it was in the Adult section and I don't want to go in there - the books are too hard. Also, I'm lazy.
-coughi'malosercough-

The last thing I'll say on books is - NATHAN BUCKLEY'S BOOK IS OUT NOW!
/capslock
Yeah. Nathan "I'm-A-Bad-Speller" Buckley has a biography out.
Kinda like Strauchanie's 'cept less funnier, of course.
Dale Thomas needs to write a book. Oh, wait - he writes blogs instead. ILY, DALE.
Anyhoo, I haven't read Nathan Buckley's book yet.
I'll have fun with it though because I'M SURE it'll be full of spelling errors.
I mean, that's what you expect from someone who calls their sons Ayce and Jett.

But me and Dale will call our children weird names.
Like, Apple or Banana.
Or Heath.
Heath isn't weird, though.
I haven't heard of many people called Heath.
There is only Heath Shaw, Jack Heath, Heath Ledger and my friend's boyfriend.
WOW. If I were a boy, I'd want my name to be Heath.
I'd be the coolest guy in the world.
It would be like THE MAX POWER WAY.
Except it is just like the wrong way - but faster!

Y'know what would be funneh?
If one of the categories on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader was called "Rove."
And the question would be like, "WHO WOULD YOU TURN GAY FOR?"
And the kids would all be like, "Oh, damn. I should've studied for this one..."
LOL.
And then, you win an extra $20 for naming who you'd turn gay for.
WOW.
So you could end up with five hundred thousand and twenty dollars.
^_^

I'll go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. I just applied for Coles cos my application form expired cos it only lasts for a year. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

J said...

Heath is an awesome name for a guy. And no-one could in their right mind spell it incorrectly cos it'd look plain WRONG spelt any other way ...
Tho I guess you COULD get someone who'd spell it wrong ... like my sister, who's TWELVE and spelt James as Jams ...

Laura said...

Yeah. HEATH = COOL.
LOL, I'd love to be called Jams. I like jam. ^_^

Aidan said...

LAURA IS MCRADTABULOUS!!