Friday, October 17, 2008

SEMI FORMAL! X]

Wow.
My semi formal was last night. ^_^
It was awesome!
We went in and everyone was either dancing or sitting down/talking. I just went to my table cos that's where my friends were.
And then, they played Just Dance by Lady GaGa. And everyone was like, "OMG, YAY!"
So we all got up to dance (or in my case, stand around watching).
Then we had dinner which was a buffet and there were, like, so many different foods.
Except it wasn't fair cos all the foods had meat and my friend could only have salads.

Anyway, after dinner, we went up to dance. (Well, I didn't really dance. -_-)
And they played some really good songs like ABBA and Grease and Hot N Cold and yeah.
But some songs they played weren't as good. Like Metro Station and Miley Cyrus.
Oh and after they played ABBA, they played this really bad song and I was like, "Ohh, can you put ABBA back on?"

Then, for dessert, we had Tiramisu (yum!), pavlova (even yummier!) and many more great desserts.
I was planning to go back for seconds but I didn't want to be a pig. >_>

After dessert, we all danced again. (Well, everyone 'cept me).
And then, they gave out awards.
My friend won "Most Outrageous Costume." She came as the devil. And apparently the principal (who is a music-hating nun) gave her a mean look. Cos the devil is EVIL in a Catholic school.
L-R: Me dressed as Snow White, Miri as a devil, Aparna as a princess, Markos who was Aparna's partner. X]

Anyway, it was a fantastic night! ^_^

2 comments:

J said...

Go Miri for the daring costume (like said, it was a Catholic school dance ... )
ABBA is sparky. We're doing an ABBA medley in choir. Lady GaGa and Grease are sparky too.
Did u manage to get red boots?

Laura said...

Nah, I couldn't find any red boots. =[

ABBA is awesome. I haven't seen the movie Mammia Mia though. LOL.