Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ASDFGHASDDFGH.

Hey y'all.
Yesterday, we had a whole school photo.
Well, it was a year level photo.
But they are just going to copy and paste all the year levels photos together so that it's a whole school photo.
LOL. For the year level photo, I'm in the front row cos I'm vertically challenged.
But in the whole school photo, I'll look like I'm standing. ^_^

We watched Schindler's List in Religion.
It was really sad even though I didn't really understand it. >_>

I watched the Simpsons yesterday.
It was SO funneh.
Coin collecting is pretteh cool, kk. (Well, I don't collect coins.. I'm too lazy)
When the Simpsons finished, I was like, "Should I watch Kenny?"
Cos my friend (Well, a family friend) said it was funny.
And I was like, "I suppose I should watch it..."
Anyway, it was pretteh lame.
No offence.
I prefer humour such as Rove, Carrie and Pete. Oh and Ryan and Hamish and Andy. LOL.

And yeah.
Bye for now but not forever.
ROVE IS ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!! X]
-excited-

2 comments:

J said...

i used to be in front row in skool photos ... when i was in kindy and that. cos theyd have all the guys standing.
*SEXIST, SEXIST!*
lol
yeah, now we dont even have photos with the whole year, its just individual and for year ones they just put everyones individuals onto a card thing ...

Laura said...

Yeah.
Normally, we just have a class photo every year and individual photos.
But this year, it is the 70th anniversary of the school so yeah.