Friday, October 10, 2008

LOL. X]

Today was Gabriella Cilmi's birthday.
She turns 17 which is MY age.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GABRIELLA CILMI!!!
Okay, I'll shut up.

I did my Biology Practice Exam today.
So freaking scary.
There were questions that I didn't understand like translocation (wtf is that?) and apoptosis. Well, I do know stuff about apoptosis but we didn't learn it in DETAIL.
Argh.

Anyway, the rest was pretteh good.
I want to go REALLY well on this exam cos I only got an average score on my last exam. Well, I think it was average. C+ is kinda average, yeah?

In English, we had to write a practice Feature Article. And one of the topics was Genetically Modified Foods. So, I changed it to Gene Therapy cos that's what my Biology SAC is on.
And yeah.
So, I'm going to do the feature article on Gene Therapy cos it'll help me study for my SAC.

Also, I have a Chemistry test on Monday.
It is on Stoichiometry.
Maybe I could get my friend to do the test instead of me.
Cos she likes Stoichiometry and what not.
Hmm... I'll consider that...

LOL, the Twilight trailer leaked on to the internet today.
It was meant to be on the internet in the afternoon but it came out in the morning.
Haha. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Summit Entertainment!

I'm going to go now.
Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!
P.S. Hold on tight, Spider Monkey! -funnyquote-

5 comments:

J said...

October bdays r best :)

Stoichiometry? Wha?

Laura said...

Stoichiometry is a topic in Chemistry.
It is a lot of calculations and maths.

Aidan said...

I said Hi to my mum for you.

She said "Who the hell is Laura?"

Me: *Shrugs* some random on the net.

Do you like how I varied the expression of my conversation with mother dear?

XD

Laura said...

LOL, well done. =]

After I watched Rove, I said to my mum, "Hey Mum, Rove says hi."
And my mum was like, "Uh, okayy..."

Yeah.. =]

Aidan said...

WIN

Lol.

It's funny, my friend Jade awesome says "ya mum". Like, the other day, I yelled *JADE GET OUT OF MY SEAT* "YA MUM!!". Anyway, she'll go to Cheanna's place all the time and the other day, Cheanna told us this story of last weekend.

*Jad (Jade) walks in Cheanny (Cheanna)'s door*
CHEANNA: Jad! You're so Slow!!
JAD: YOUR MUM'S SLOW!!
*Cheanna's mum is like two feet away*

=3.