Thursday, October 2, 2008

BUDDEH. ^___________________^

Hey everyone!
I have exciting news.
There is a place near me and it's called Southland. O_O
And Buddy Franklin will be in Southland on Saturday at the Telstra shop.
He'll be there from 12pm till 2pm, I think.
Hopefully, I'll be there. And I'll be all like, "BUDDEH, WHY'D YOU BEAT JIMMY BARTEL?"
And he'll be all like, "Um... okayy... -confused-"

One of my goals (on my other blog - Zoidberg Tales) shall be achieved if I do get to see Buddy!
I can hug him! (Hopefully)
WOW.
I'm so excited now.

Well, that's all I'll say in this post.
See ya, peeps! X]

4 comments:

J said...

Make sure u hug him.
And one for me too.
:)

Laura said...

LOL. I will. ^_^

J said...

And don't forget the cow / cow product, OK?

Laura said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that.
LOL.
Thanks for the reminder.