Saturday, October 11, 2008

INSTRUCTABLE IS SUCH A GOOD WEBSITE.

LOLDUDE.
I found an awesome website (courtesy of Aidan) which has all this DIY stuff.
It is pretteh rad. It is called Instructable.
I found one DIY activity thingy and it was VAMPIE.
Which is like a vampire pie.
I was all like, "OMG, Twilight! ^_^"
So yeah.

Did you know Kirsten Stewart's phone number was posted on the internet and then it wasn't really Kirsten's number? LOL.
I should post my phone number on the internet but pretend it is RPattz'. And then, everyone will call me and I'll be popular for once in my life. X]

For my semi formal on Thursday, I'm dressing up as Snow White. ^_^
I'll bring along an apple (poisonous, of course) and I'll just sit there for the whole night eating an apple.
Maybe I should just bring a toffee apple. They taste nicer. Well, I haven't tried one (cos my mummy is evil and won't let me) but they look nice.
And I've eaten toffee cos we made it in Food Tech. And then we added pink food dye.

Guess what?
The Amazing Race is coming back on Channel 7!
Except the stupid Americans have already seen it.
Americans get everything. They get to see the Amazing Race first AND they get to be next to Russia. WHY SO MEAN, AMERICA? SHARING IS CARING!

Anyway, the Amazing Race shall be good.
My favourite Amazing Race couple would have to be Rob & Amber.
Amber was so cute.
And then Rob was funneh. =P
I also liked Dustin and Kandice. Cos Kandice reminded me of CANDY.
Tyler and James were a good couple too. I called them TJ. Ah, good times.
That's all that I can remember from The Amazing Race.
Oh wait - there was that short girl. I forgotten her name. =[

Oh well. I shall go now.
I have Maths questions to do and a Biology and Chemistry SAC on Monday.
Help me, dudez. Plz.
Also, say hi to your mum for me.
*swivels around in chair*

4 comments:

Aidan said...

HOORAY!! I'M USEFUL!!

I love instructables. Me and Soph were going to make an adaptation of The Raven. Search for it. It'd be awesome to leave in your desk and run.

xx
Aidan

Laura said...

LOL. That sounds cool.
I'll make one too. If I can find it..

J said...

Tyler and james were sparky.

Laura said...

I know, right!