Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ROVE IS PRETTEH COOL. ^_^

Howdy peeps!
The Simpsons is on tonight!
At 7:30 pm. ^_^
ANDAND it is on at SIX O'CLOCK!!!
Also, Wipeout is on too. YAY FOR THE BIG BALLS.
(Oops, that sounded wrong)

And Survivor is on but I'm not watching it cos I never do.
ALSO, none of my ~lovely bloggers are going to blog about it.
I was kinda hoping the TV Week blogger would blog because she actually likes Survivor and stuff.
And then, I was hoping for Petstarr (aka Bland Canyon blog) to blog about it. Except he doesn't blog about Survivor. Fair enough, I wouldn't want to watch Survivor either.

Okay, I'll shut up.
LOL, I've been practising the stuff that Rove does. Cos I want to be like him. X]
Like, for example, y'know how when Rove is talking to Tom Petrovsky and then he swivels around to say the "Things I love" segment? Yeah, I've been practising the swivel. I'm not very good at it but I'm trying.
Also, I like the "Say-hi-to-your-mum-for-me" part. That's a classic.

So yeah. Soon, I'll have my own TV show and it'll be like exactly like Rove's.
Except I'll be the host.
And the show will be called, "LAURA."
And Carrie Bickmore will say the ~news and Peter Helliar will do Petespace.
Oh and Ryan Shelton will do his investigating stuff. That's always funneh.
The celebrity guests on the show can be Dale Thomas and Jimmy Bartel and Buddy Franklin.
Great show, huh?
I'll probably get worse ratings than Australian Idol and I didn't even know you could get WORSE ratings than Australian Idol. O_O

Okay, fine. I won't copy Rove.
I'll just audition for 5th Grader and pretend that I'm 11 years old. Unbeknowns to them, I'm actually 6 years older. ^_^
Wouldn't it be so cool to have Rove as your teacher?
Like, what would the classes be like?
Rove would be like, "Now, class, time for the quiz on what you've learnt. Laura, you're up first!"
And then the scenario would be like:

Rove: Start the clock. What is the first letter of the alphabet?
Laura: A.
Rove: How many sides does a heptagon have?
Laura: 7.
Rove: What is the longest word with no vowels?
Laura: Rhythm.
Rove: And the last question: Who would you turn gay for?
Laura: Um, I don't know. Damn, I should have studied this. I should've known this question would be on the quiz. Um, I'll say Gabriella Cilmi and Brooke cos they have nice shoes. ^_^
Rove: Well done. You deserve an A+ and here is your $20.

LOL, great scenario, yeah?
Rove would be the best teacher.
^_^

Later, peeps. X]

2 comments:

J said...

Lol that did sound wrong

Laura said...

I know.
I'm slightly weird.
But it is true - in Wipeout, they jump on big balls. Actually now it sounds worse. =[