Monday, February 18, 2008

BAND.

Yes, this post is about bands. Sort of.

I have officially found out what band Mitchell Johnson likes. And yes, I will tell you. But not yet.
It is a heavy metal band (according to Wikipedia).

And one of their albums has a 'aum' symbol on it. This is the symbol that is on Mitchell Johnson's back in the form of a tattoo. =]

I found this out through an article. Click on the link and scroll down. (Hopefully the article is reliable)

Yeah. I feel smart. Well, not really. It's not like it'll be in an exam or something. I just feel relieved that I have found the name of Mitchell Johnson's favourite band AND I know what his tattoo is of. X]

Yay! Finally. =]

Reader: Um, Laura. You still haven't told us the name of his favourite band...

Oh right... I forgot. Well, Mitchell Johnson's favourite band is...

...

SOULFLY! =]

Except it is a heavy metal band so I think I won't be listening to their music. =|
Heavy metal is not my thing. Just in case you didn't know.

And yeah. =]

No comments: