Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quiz!

I made a little random musical quiz!
Here it is...

1. What is the name of Fall Out Boy's second album? Name the first single from it.

2. Good Charlotte's Benji Madden recently broke up with his Australian girlfriend, Sophie Monk. Who is he now said to be dating?

3. What is the interval between C and G? (State the actual name, ie: Major 2nd, etc).

4. What date is Panic! At the Disco's sophomore album reportedly coming out on?

5. Name the song and artist this lyric belongs to: "Sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal".

3 comments:

Laura said...

1. From Under The Cork Tree? Sugar We're Going Down? IDK...

2. Uh, Hilary Duff? No, that was Joel. Um... Britney Spears.

3. Um. Major 3rd?

4. March 28th. IDK, sometime in March.

5. Uh, Fall Out Boy. Song is called Me and You. I have no idea.

I failed the test.. Dammit.

Anonymous said...

You scored 0/5 ._.
Well done! LMAO.
Good effort, though :>.

1. Take This To Your Grave (their first album was Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend), first single from it was Saturday (the video - find it on YouTube - is pretty spiffy!).
2. Paris Hilton! WTF?!
3. Perfect 5th - five notes between C and G!
4. March 25th 2008, LESS THAN A MONTH NOW, EEEE!
5. Thank You For the Venom - My Chemical Romance (it's the first line of the song).

Laura said...

I went so well. *cough*

I didn't even get close to the answer in question 2. Actually Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are kinda alike. I mean, they both a blonde people who do stupid stuff. Like drink driving and going bald.

Luckily I didn't choose Music at school. I would have failed.