Friday, February 1, 2008

RED DRESS, MUSIC AND SPAM.

Guess what? I was reading a fanfic, and the guy sings a song to the girl.
And he is like, "No hope, no glory."
And I'm like, "OMG! He is about to sing Happy Ending by Mika!"
But then he says, "I can't take my eyes off of you.."
And I'm like, "Oh, damn."

Yeah, I found that so freaking amusing. =]

Oh and there is a video clip with Dakota Fanning in it. And she is wearing a red dress with a red balloon. I would tell you all to watch it but I saw it on Video Hits and forgot the name of the song.

Anyway, I have a freakish obsession with red dresses. The book I'm reading at the moment has a 17-year-old girl in it. And she goes into the city to find some place. And she wears a pretty red dress with silver shoes.

And the front of the Kelly Clarkson album, My December, she wears a red dress. I'll show it to thee.
See? Pretty red dress.

So, for my wedding, I'm going to wear a red dress instead of the traditional white dress. Hopefully people won't object to that. If you do, I have two words for you: F*** YOU!

Yeah. The Twenty20 match is on tonight! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!! David Hussey is playing. I wonder if Mike Hussey will play too. Hm...

You know how they have nicknames on their shirts? Well, David Hussey should have 'Little Mr Cricket' on his back. =]

I'll write a list of players and their nicknames:
  1. Andrew Symonds- Roy
  2. Michael Clarke- Pup
  3. Ricky Ponting- Punter
  4. Brett Lee- Binga (I think)
  5. Mike Hussey- Mr. Cricket or Huss
  6. Cameron White- Bear
  7. Mitchell Johnson- Midge
  8. Brad Hogg- George or Hoggy
  9. Matthew Hayden- Haydos
  10. James Hopes- Hopesy
  11. Brad Haddin- BJ or Harry (I haven't really seen him play)
  12. Adam Gilchrist- Gilly or Churchie (He retired but still)
  13. Nathan Bracken- Andy G (lawl)
I don't know who is playing in the Twenty20 match so that was a list of random players.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, brides wear white dresses to symbolize purity - they were supposed to be virgins before their wedding night. If you wear a red dress, you may as well stamp "whore" on your face 8D.

Oh, and this one time, my friend linked me to a FOB fanfic that had the title "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Brightly Coloured Sex Toy" (or something). I laughed, then closed it (fanfics scare me :c).

Laura said...

I'm not a whore!! =[
Fine, I'll wear a white dress on my wedding day...