Saturday, February 9, 2008

Celebrity Profile - Oliver Sykes

My latest celebrity profile is on Oliver Sykes, frontman of radtastic British band, Bring Me the Horizon. He is one of the four band dudes I actually go fangirl over (the other two are Ronnie Radke, Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross. I know, I know. Shoot me now pls.), he is just that lucky.
Let us begin.

Full Name: Presumably Oliver Sykes, however I am reluctant to believe that it is his real name. Mainly because Oliver and Sykes are both characters in Oliver Twist, so it would be a great made-up name.
AKA: Oli, Oli Sykes, etc.
D.O.B: Dates vary depending on website, but many say 20th November. He was born in 1988, making him around 20.
Signifigant Achievements: Vocalist for band Bring Me the Horizon (Insert joke such as "I'd bring Oli the horizon ANY DAY! Wink wink!" here), owns Drop Dead Clothing, has sexay tattoos (sorry..).
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: Going to court for allegedly urinating on a girl who wouldn't sleep with him. I think the girl should've had to go to court for not sleeping with him. Seriously, WTF?! Maybe she only likes girls, I don't know. This could tie in with another not-so-signifigant achievement, as he can look like a girl sometimes (nice hair, scene boy!) (..I'm sorry, I didn't mean that :c.), so the girl had no reason, baha!
Stalker Rating: Moderately Low - information on him is rather limited, as Bring Me the Horizon aren't very famous in the mainstream, but we all agree that he's pretty hot, kthxbai.
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": As I said above, info is limited, but go to a BMTH show and you'll see him.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
The name of Oli's band, Bring Me the Horizon, comes from one of the lines said by Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Carribian, Captain Jack Sparrow. Could they get any cooler?! The answer: is probably no.
Oli is generally hated among metal fans, because he looks like he should be singing songs about having his poor emo heart broken and how nobody understands him, yet if they listened to BMTH they'd know that they are a deathcore band. And they probably just hate him 'cause they have inexplicable crushes on him. Bitch, please!

Photographic Evidence:
Ohmy! Three photos! Delicious!
love this t-shirt - Photo Hosted at FriendsOrEnemies
Rawwwrr!
Oli Sykes... Fruit or Veg? - Photo Hosted at FriendsOrEnemies
Laura eats a banana every recess, ROFL. Now I'll have to make sure it's not Oli. But yeah, best picture EVER.
Oli says: MEAT SUCKS - Photo Hosted at FriendsOrEnemies
Why, yes. Yes it does.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Never heard of this guy. Never heard of the band. =|

That really shows I am INSANE. *Puts on staightjacket*

(Also I am insane, cos I think I spelt straightjacket wrong).

I spelt it wrong again. Oh dear.

Anonymous said...

Naw, that probably shows that you are sane xD.

Anonymous said...

wow. that chick really wouldnt sleep with him?!?! she must've been insane! he is oh so hott. =)

Anonymous said...

Oli Sykes is a COMPLETE munting twat!
uuhhhh how can you like him.
i hate him
hate him.

I'd rather eat Faye's pubes than look at his face.

Thankyou.
Goodbye.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.
This guy is a bit of a TWAT.
tbh.

Im SOOO Into him obv ccause i write lyk dis.
HAHA

NOONE LIKES OLI SYKES CAUSE HES A GAYBOY.
And WHY is it just "metal fans" that dont like him?
Noone does.
Hes just gay

Id ALSO Rather Eat Fayes PUBES Than Look @ His Face. LYK

kthxBAI.

Anonymous said...

i saw in a pretty big music mag, that his real name is HOLIWOOD SYKES

Anonymous said...

I heard this dude wanks over pics of himself crying

Anonymous said...

kimkisscontagious, i hope your not serious...

He is a fake.

scene girl's love, normal people's cancer

He so hawt and isss baanndd is sooo goodd becaussseee heesss soo hawttt<3333333

fans of oli sykes should...
East Fayes PUBES

Anonymous said...

Dude. Have you heard Rawwrrr by BMtH?

I fell in love with the music. His emo/scene style just made me like the band even more. And they're Bri'ish. That just makes it better. <3

Anonymous said...

Okay so let's get this straight, it's not just 'scene' people that like Oli Sykes. I'm not 'scene' or 'emo' I'm quite a happy person and I like a lot of gothic stuff. I think Bring Me The Horizon's music is quite alright. It's just not everyone's taste because not everyone likes 'screamo'. It's like not everyone likes rap. Get what I mean? I don't get why people hate him so much. It kind of makes no sense.