Sunday, February 10, 2008

RANDOM STUFF.

OMG, hi!
The cricket is on and India are looking like they'll win. Argh. =[

But Gilly is still cool. So is Mitchell Johnson. I want to know what band he likes. It could be one of my favourite bands.
I doubt that. My bands are: Operator Please and The Veronicas. And The Veronicas aren't really a band; more like a duet.

Anyway, I am not becoming a school lunch lady. Denise (on Survivor) said that she only earns 7 bucks an hour. What the hell? A checkout chick at Safeway/Coles earns more than that. Gosh.

Oh and Denise didn't win Survivor. Neither did Courtney. ='[
Todd won. Damn you, Todd! Argh!

I like Nathan Bracken's nickname. Andy G. And he wears a cute headband in his hair. Aw!

Anyway, goodbye. Keep watching The Amazing Race and So You Think You Can Dance. Make sure Laura gets into the Top 20 tomorrow. I really hope so. X]

No comments: