Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In This Moment

Time to talk about one of my favourite bands, In This Moment!
In This Moment are what you could call a heavy metal band, because of their fast and heavy guitar riffs. They also have that screamo element in it - but the screaming is done by a chick - which is unique. Maria Brink is not the absolute best female screamer - I'd say that Lacey from Flyleaf is much better - but she is good. And although her singing voice is a bit posh for my liking, In This Moment's wicked melodies fully make up for that.

Song picks:
This Moment and Prayers


Check them out!

2 comments:

Laura said...

A heavy metal band is not my type of music. If I really wanted to listen to heavy metal, I'd go listen to Soulfly.

And even that is unlikely.

Anonymous said...

You're missing out, Laura ... ;]