Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kyle and Jackie O to Paparazzi: PWN'D!

So Australian radio presenters, Kyle and Jackie O, are in Hollywood for the Oscars, and managed to trick the paparazzi into thinking their producer was Britney Spears. Seriously.
Perez Hilton even reported it (somewhat late and with Jackie O's name spelt incorrectly, but still!).
Then they did it again, but the paparazzi finally figured it out and were pissed. Kyle and Jackie O drove off quickly, but accidentally left behind their friends (who were acting as fake paparazzi), who were nearly killed.
Oops.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah.. =]

I hate Kyle. =[
One of the series of Aussie Idol (the one with Laura), Kyle told some chick she has fat arms or something.

And ever since, I have hated Kyle. And I am NOT looking forward to BB..

/rant

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of Kyle either, but I like Jackie O :].