Sunday, February 10, 2008

MITCHELL JOHNSON AND NATHAN BRACKEN.

Two celebrity profiles in one. X]

Full Name: Mitchell Guy Johnson
AKA: Midge
D.O.B: 2nd November 1981 (age 26)
Signifigant Achievements: One of the fast bowlers for the Australian Cricket Team.
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: There aren't any. He is an innocent little butterfly.
Stalker Rating: Moderate, I think. Aparna and me both want him but he is too old for us.
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Going to the matches, I guess. There might be a sort of 'family day' but I don't know.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
He has a tattoo on his back of his favourite band; an Aussie grunge band. And he has a chin piercing.
Photographic Evidence:

Full Name: Nathan Wade Bracken
AKA: Andy G
D.O.B: 12th September 1977 (age 30)
Signifigant Achievements: Fast bowler for the Australian Cricket Team.
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: He is an innocent little birdie.
Stalker Rating: Moderate. I don't know how much people love him but yeah.
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Go to the matches.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
He wears a cute white headband in his hair. Aw!
Photographic Evidence:
Nathan Bracken is the one with long hair

No comments: