Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RANDOM PEANUTS

Did anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance? Well, go and watch it. =]
My source told me that Laura got into the Top 20. Yeah and she was a daggy dancer. And I was like, "Whoa. I'm a daggy dancer."

I'm more like a crap dancer. Argh. I can't dance for peanuts. OMG, peanuts! I love them.

Today, in Accounting, the Year 12's taught us. Like transactions and source documents and what not. It was like pretty cool.

Yeah. What does everyone watch on TV? I shall blog about it if it is a good show. Just post a comment, k?

Oh yeah. The new Survivor (which I probably won't watch) is Fans vs Favourites. And do you know why I won't watch it? Because Rob and Amber aren't on it. And neither is Courtney (skinny chick, blonde hair).

Oh, guess what? I posted a bulletin on Myspace and it said, "Hello. Does anyone watch the Amazing Race? Read my blog."
And some random replied to the message with, "What? Dustin and Kandice were on last series. This is old news."
And I was like, "Well, I'm an Aussie."
And the random goes, "Oh well. I liked the pink haired chick."
And I'm like, "What pink haired chick?" Because I was really confused.
So the random goes, "On the latest series on Amazing Race."
And I'm like, "Dude, don't tell me the spoilers!"
And then they never replied back. X]

So yeah. Luckily they didn't say who won this series. Because I would be so upset if Dustin and Kandyy lost. Well, I'm going to find out anyway but still. =]

No comments: