Friday, February 15, 2008

JACK HEATH

Yes. My celebrity profile is on a celebrity who doesn't have a Wikipedia page. =]

Full Name: Jack Heath
AKA: Jack.
D.O.B: He is 21 so he'd be born in 1986.
Signifigant Achievements: Author. He has written The Lab and Remote Control and probably more books.
Not-so-signifigant Achievements: None. Innocent little child. =]
Stalker Rating: Moderate, I guess. He is young for the teens, like me. I'd ask him to dinner any day. =]
"How can I become one of the said stalkers?": Check out his myspace. His blogs are really funny.
Other (un)Nessecary Information:
He plays piano and bass guitar for fun. (Aw!) And he has been nominated for Cleo Bachelor of the Year (I think). Check it out here.
Photographic Evidence:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What genre does he write?
I looked at his MySpace and he liked Chuck Palahniuk and Marilyn Manson and I was like, I'm down with that! 8D~! Heheh.

Laura said...

Uh... I have no idea what genre he likes..

Um. The Lab is a futuristic action book (according to Wikipedia) and Remote Control is the sequel to it. =]

I think the genre is thriller. According to Wikipedia.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Someone sent me this link - I just wanted to say hi and thanks for writing about me. The best publicity is word of mouth and online articles, so I'm very grateful to people like you. :)

All the best,
Jack

Laura said...

Whoa. A celebrity commented my blog... =D