Monday, February 25, 2008

NATHAN, NATHAN AND MORE NATHAN....

I watched SYTYCD last night! And Laura was a good dancer. She looked like a Barbie doll but it was cute, lol. She danced to disco and her partner did like a John-Travolta-style. Twas awesome.

And I watched the cricket. But not all of it. I didn't see who won. Hopefully the Aussies won. Brett Lee was playing and I was like so happy. Except Mitch Johnson didn't play and I was like, "How could they?!"

So, if Aussies lost, then the selectors will be like, "Whoa. Mitch Johnson should be playing. He's a valuable player!"
And I'll be like, "Yay for Mitch!"

I do like people by the name of Nathan but there are some Nathan's I don't like. I'll make a list.

  1. Nathan Brown - The one who plays for Demons.
  2. Nathan Brown - The one who plays for Tigers.
Holy sheet! There is another Nathan I like. Nathan Bracken. Aka Andy G!!! =]

Anyway, see ya. I'll be back later.

No comments: